Lifestyle-Weekend by The Luxury Network
The Diplomatic Council partner The Luxury Network is going to organise a lifestyle weekend of a very special kind and cordially invites DC Gold and DC Executives to be part of this exciting tour. “Join our common excursion into the Champagne in a select circle of like-minded connoisseurs and lovers of the beautiful things in life” says The Luxury Network.
Date: Friday, May 5 to Sunday, May 7, 2017
Destination: Domaine Pommery, Reims, France
The following highlights await you:
· A guided tour with a fleet comprising luxury car brands such as Tesla, Lamborghini, Lotus und McLaren
· Private gourmet dinner with accompanying wine at the 2-star restaurant in Alsace including accommodation and breakfast
· The Domaine Pommery in Reims opens its doors and invites to a champagne tasting and lunch
· Visit to the famous cathedral of Reims, a UNESCO world heritage
· Farewell dinner at the legendary Villa Demoiselle
· Accommodation in the center of Reims with breakfast and all shuttle services included within this program
Friday, May 8
Ø Attendees meet late morning at the Villa Kennedy, Kennedyallee 70, 60596 Frankfurt
Ø Attendees grouped in cars and start of the tour via the wine street and Southern Palatinate arriving in Alsace (around 2,5 hours)
Ø Check in hotel „Auberge Du Cheval Blanc“ (at the foot of the Vosges) and opportunity to use the spa
Ø In the evening private gourmet dinner (2-start Michelin) with corresponding wines
Saturday, May 6
Ø Joint breakfast and tour to the Champagne. Fleet arrives early afternoon at Domaine Pommery in Reims / Parc fermé
Ø Tour through Domaine including champagne tasting and lunch. Late afternoon shuttle service to the famous cathedral of Reims before heading back to the hotel. In the evening shuttle service to the legendary Villa Demoiselle, an architectural masterpiece of the Belle Époque.
Ø Farewell dinner before heading back to the hotel
Sunday, May 7
Ø Breakfast and return to Frankfurt (around 4 hours drive)
Price per person (accommodation in double room) departing from/returning to Frankfurt: EUR 980.
Single travellers are welcome, extra charge for single room: EUR 150