The Diplomatic Society and the Diplomatic Council have entered into a strategic cooperation. The Diplomatic Council is a global think tank and business network in consultative status with the United Nations. Members include Prime Ministers, Ambassadors, Presidents, CEO’s of international corporations and global key influencers.Benefit for African Members
Personalities and corporations from Africa are invited to become Diplomatic Council members at special conditions. By invitation of the Diplomatic Society they do not have to pay any joining fee but just the annual fee of $ 1000 per year.
Please apply for membership and make your payment by credit card or bank transfer to
Diplomatic Council e.V., IBAN: DE90 5109 0000 0008 5859 03, SWIFT/BIC: WIBADE5WXXX
- Invitations to high-level diplomatic and business events in Africa,
- Invitations to high-level diplomatic and business events all over the world,
- Access to a global network of diplomats and business network covering Africa, Europe, Asia and the Americas
- Participation in a global business community with more than 5 billion dollar deal volume,
- Invitations to join UN conferences as a delegate of the Diplomatic Council,
- Seal “Diplomatic Council Trusted Member” to indicate to the outside world the membership in a global network of trust.
Your DC status card and DC honor needle will be sent to you within six weeks after receipt of confirmation. The membership is valid for a duration of 12 months and will be extended automatically by another 12 months unless terminated with a 3-months notice. In case your membership application is not approved, the membership fee will be fully refunded to you.
Your Diplomatic Council membership does not protect you against government actions or jurisdiction and does not exempt you from taxation. With the admission to the Diplomatic Council, you enjoy a passive membership with no speaking and voting rights, neither at the general assembly of the United Nations nor in a United Nations accredited or registered organization. Each member of the Diplomatic Council is obliged to comply with all applicable laws and legislation.